We at Safe Haven Foster Shoppe have developed a program unlike any other. We provide children who are being placed into foster care with a placement bag of their own. I know what you’re thinking, we have had bags donated before, or we don’t have storage space or they just didn’t benefit the kids. ….
Our program is different we provide bags that are age, gender and size specific. We bring the bags to you as you need them. We strive to provide these items with 24 hours of placement.
How it works
- Contact us when you are placing a child that is in need of a placement bag. Let us know their clothing size/age and gender.
- We will personally deliver the bag to your family services building or to the foster home.
- Our bags are packed with ALL essentials plus some, they include at minimum of clothing, pajamas, blanket, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, book, stuffed animal, socks, underwear/diapers.
- All items are brand NEW!
- Teen bags include a little more including feminine products for girls, diaper bags also include more items such as bottles and pacifier.
- Many additional items available, such as coats, shoes, formula, toys, school supplies, and much much more!
We are here to be a resource for social workers, foster homes and provide support to the foster homes taking these children. We may have additional items available and can purchase item upon request and need.